Monday, September 20, 2010

Hmm. And, Wow. The Sequel.

Overheard:


My BF had like 500 girlfriends before me, and then he had about 300 more chicks that wanted to sex him. He also cheated on me a couple times early in our relationship.

So he JUST made a Myspace account, and chicks from the past are already hunting him down. I have his password, so I can check it out and all, but he thought he could erase some of em before I would see how many women are trying to be flirty. I was able to see a couple messages, where the chick apologized saying she was sorry for being naughty she didn't know he had a lady, etc. Then this other chick who he cheated on me with has been messaging him, he they havn't, and I checked the "sent" folder, empty, but then I checked "inbox" and seen their messages. I'm not threatened that he will cheat, she lives halfway across the country and is married w/ a new baby, but still!

ARE YOU OK W/ YOUR MAN BEING FRIENDS W/ PEOPLE LIKE THIS?

3 comments:

  1. These women don't want to be friends. They want to be friends with benefits. And if he cheated before, he'll do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO. Run away. This makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, being a devils advocate ... why would he be fostering cheating relationships while giving the password?

    ReplyDelete