Friday, October 29, 2010

Wow. What A BFF.

Overheard:

My friend and I are very close. We spend about five days a week hanging out and my daughter calls her Aunt Larissa. Well, we were hanging out watching a chick flick while the baby was sleeping and so we decided to give each other back rubs. I took off my wedding band and put it in the dish by the bed so it wouldn't get oil in it. She was the only person in my house besides my kids. I just remembered my ring was there, went to grab it, and it's gone!! I would think my DH did it to like remind me to be more careful, but he hasn't been home from work. What should I do???

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, so i would say that oily back rubs would be sorta 'iffy' between anyone. Friends are awesome, they should always be there for you but .... that sounds a little too 'personal'. Of course it could be just me being a prude but 'ehh' whatever.

    I would also think if this 'friend' was enough of a friend to partake in the rubs then they wouldn't take the ring ... maybe it slipped ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe...the oily backrub friend is a wee bit jealous of the husband?

    ReplyDelete