Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Overheards and Hypotheticals

On my Facebook page, I run a somewhat popular (depending upon your definition of the word) feature that I call "Overheard" or "Hypothetical". In these postings, I present either hypothetical situations (which may or may not be based on actual, real-life situations, and which may or may not happen to me or people I may or may not know) for discussion (kind of like a WWYD) or statements I may or may not overhear (or read on a message board, or somewhere online, or in a book, or a magazine) or may or may not be said to me or people I may or may not know, also for discussion.

These are usually the most popular posts on my FB page, so I gave them their own home on the internet. Feel free to discuss, hypothesize, or facepalm at your leisure.

To protect myself and my Facebook page--since you may or may not know who I am--I am choosing to remain anonymous on my blog. As a disclaimer, I do not discriminate in my overheards or hypotheticals. They are not meant to be inflammatory--just honest.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. This is great!! I totally miss you on FB, though. You and Paige are the only ones who make me think outside the box during the day. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete